For updates and important access information see here.
This is every climber’s essential companion to one of Australia’s biggest, best and most popular climbing areas.
Fully revised, redesigned, updated and expanded. It is the most extensively researched and documented guidebook to the Blue Mountains ever produced.
- Details 2700 routes (330 more than previous edition).
- Covers 45 different climbing areas (7 more than previous edition).
- 86 action photos.
- 192 cliff-photo topos.
- 51 access maps.
- Dedicated history chapter.
- Professional user-friendly design.
- 336 pages, A5, full colour.