For updates and important access information see here.
This new guidebook is a trimmed-down version of the very successful comprehensive Blue Mountains Climbing 2010 Edition guidebook. It covers a selection of the best sport-climbing in the Mountains, a perfect slim book for sport climbing fanatics and short-term visitors.
- Over 500 routes covering the 11 best sport climbing crags: Diamond Falls, Medlow Bath, Shipley Upper, Centennial Glen, Porters Pass, Logan Brae, Boronia, Bardens, Bowens, Dam Cliffs and The Freezer.
- Numerous cliff photo topos help make route finding a breeze.
- Professional topographic access maps.
- Sensational action photos.
- Includes “tick lists” for climbers to track their progress.
- Professional user-friendly design.
- 112 pages, A5, full colour.