Presenting a new addition to the Onsight Photography range of guidebooks… Arapiles, 444 of the Best. This is a very affordable, small-format, selected routes guidebook to, you guessed it, Australia’s climbing Mecca — Mount Arapiles!
- This is a no-nonsense guidebook covering the best routes at all grades at one of Australiaâ€™s most popular climbing areas.
- Authored by local climber Gordon Poultney. This is actually the fourth edition of a guidebook that Gordon started back in 1995; this time fully revised, updated, expanded and with professional photography and design.
- This small but inspiring book features cliff and action photography by Simon Carter.
- Numerous cliff photo topos and user-friendly design helps make route finding a breeze.
- Small and compact — only 120 x 170mm in size; put it in your pocket, hang it off your harness.
- 132 pages, full colour.
- With a recommended retail price of only $19.95 (including GST), this book is perfect not only for short-term visitors — but also for anyone interested in the best routes or wanting just a small format book to carry around.
At the printers now. Available from late June 2013. Update: was delivered in late June and is AVAILABLE NOW!
Scroll down to see the sample spreads.
To purchase, use the correct Buy Now button below, or order from our online shop here.