The 2013 book
has sold out. But we’ve now made the full unedited book available for FREE in digital format.
“Purchase” this free product to receive the download link. Just:
1) Click “Add to Cart”
2) Click “Proceed to Checkout” and fill in your details. We will add you to our email newsletter and email you if/when a new print guidebook is available.
3) Click “Place Order”
4) Click the “Download” link — and save the file to your smartphone or computer for your convenience.
*** Note: Some climbing areas have closed since 2013 – check the ever-efficient Parks Victoria site for up-to-date closure info. ***
Arapiles, 444 of the Best is authored by Gordon Poultney. It is a small-format, selected routes guidebook to Australia’s ever-popular climbing area Mount Arapiles.
- A no-nonsense guidebook covering the best routes at all grades.
- Features cliff and action photography by Simon Carter.
- Cliff photo topos and user-friendly design make route finding a breeze.
- Over 80 photo topos!
- 132 pages, full colour.
- Perfect for short-term visitors and anyone interested in the classic routes.