Edit: Since publication of the guidebook author Neil Monteith has compiled this document detailing updates, corrections and several new routes.
Presenting Grampians Climbing: Sport Crags! An entirely new guidebook to one of Australia’s best climbing areas — the world-class Grampians in western Victoria.
- Authored by Neil Monteith.
- Details 53 crags, including 25 crags which have not been previously published.
- Action photos by Simon Carter and Neil Monteith.
- Numerous cliff photo topos help make route finding a breeze.
- In total over 400 photographs.
- 23 access maps and user-friendly design.
- Over 900 routes in total (500+ sport and 400+ trad or mixed).
- A5 in size, 240 pages, full colour.
- RRP $46.95 (including GST).
- Expected availability: 2nd April 2013 (check back here for updates).
- Available from climbing equipment stores in Australia. Mail-order from our online shop here or use the Buy Now buttons below.
Please select the correct delivery option.
Here are some sample pages: